Tuesday 3 December 2013

Wreaths and Candles

This week the Scout group my husband helps to lead, made things to sell at their church's Christmas Fair. I usually offer some creative input. In fact, after Christmas 2012 I bought a number of things in the Tesco 10p sale, including wreaths and packs of decorations, which came in handy. I had stacks of glittered leaves that I needed to find a use for. I bought some extra decorations, beading, snow spray and stems of fake flowers from the £1 shops. The only relatively expensive items were the candles.

So, all these items.........


.


..........became this!




 These bits and pieces.............................................................became this!





                                   


I made candle holders from tin foil, which we pushed the decorations into, using a cocktail stick to make holes. 

So these.......................................................................................became this!









No comments:

Post a Comment