Monday 2 December 2013

Personalised Baubles

My first personalised bauble.
Well, Christmas is now truly underway! I've offered to make personalised baubles to raise funds for the school PTA. So far I've had twenty-seven orders - I've done about thirteen. 


          What you will need: baubles, slick (tulip) fabric pens, ribbon


I'm writing the desired name(s) on the baubles with slick fabric pens which give a 3D finish, adding dots and snowflakes and finishing them off with a few strips of matching ribbon.

The idea is that when I send them into school, the baubles will be placed on the school Christmas tree for other children to see (and perhaps ask their parents to order them one!). The baubles can then be picked up by parents at the school Christmas fair or at the end term.




How about a bauble for your favourite football team?



Here are some of the baubles I've taken in to school.








No comments:

Post a Comment